Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember how I posted asking for help with a tattoo I was thinking of getting? http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=28846

Well, I'm getting the tattoo tomorrow. I'm using the cocoon from this picture, posted by Shengmei:

And, with a few moderations, I'm using this picture given to me by a friend from another forum I frequent:

I'm probably going to have some of the lines (veins) taken out and I want the color to go from a light purple to pink, in a blended rainbow sort of way, if that made sense.

I'm both excited and nervous. Excited because this is going to be permanent. If I don't like it, I'm stuck with it, but I've seen the guy's work before and he's really talented, so I'm not too worried about not liking it. I'm nervous because the tool he'll be using sounds just like a dentist drill to me and I detest the dentist with a passion. The sound of the drill sets me on edge. So, it'll be interesting how I deal with that.

Anyway, I'll try to get a picture of it posted after it's done.

BTW, I decided that I'm getting it on my left upper arm. It's just fatty enough so that it won't look horrible.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I'm getting both. :)

I wanted something that would symbolize my breaking free of various things that have been weighing me down, both physically and emotionally.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wow, they are going to look beautiful! Make sure you post pics after you get them done!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts