Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoe was playing in a box that I let her have, well she was jumping in and out of it, and she miscalculated one of her jumps into the box and her front feet hit the edge and the box tipped over onto her.
I sat and laughed while I watched the box scoot around and heard her meows of distress.
I finally got it together to rescue her though.

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
AWW, poor baby! I am sure it was hilarious to watch. Glad she did not get hurt. One of those moments you probably wished you had a video camera with you.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really did. I did have a video camera, but I didn't think of recording the scooting box with it until after I rescued her.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
LOL!! Actually, what I'd love to see is a video of you watching the box scooting around with Zoe inside meowing while all you do is laugh at her! :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
It's just too bad it scared her. I have a friend with a cat that does that on purpose, it is hilarious to watch a box travel around a room!:cool:lol:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
My kitten actually loves it when it happens, he looks like a turtle with a house of his own on his back. But Zoey is a lady, not a wild kitten like Cuchi. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts