Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need to vent here :roll:

Okay, so the same person who is fostering Tilak(Jessica's new kitten) was also fostering a new Tortie kitten, Kalki. So anyway, since the adoption event was too far to go to every weekend, I made the lady who runs the shelter agree to NOT adopt out any one of my kittens until I met the person and approved. Even the foster mom heard her agree to it.

So what did she do yesterday, she adopted out Kalki then told me later. Boy was I pissed :evil: Then she sent me an e-mail saying how she "didn't like my tone" and if I have a problem to go through another shelter. Yeah, I do have a problem with them.

So now they won't give me Kalki's new owner's information until they talk to her first.

Do you think I was wrong to make such a big deal?

Thanks
Abhay

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, but the foster mom witnessed me asking and her agreeing to my terms :? The thing I am most worried about with Kalki's new home is that she has three kids, ages 9(boy), 6(boy) & 3(girl). The shelter lady said that the mom seemed really responsible and has actually done a few cat rescues in the past. And the kids seemed really good with Kalki.

I decided to go through Animal Outreach(same place Ivan was neutered at) to adopt out any more kittens and that white kitten Ianthe is supposed to be catching :wink:

Abhay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts