Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriend has a cat that he rescued 5 years ago. She was injured and he took her in nursed her back to health. She ended up having her tail amputated and now has a little nub tail. She is an indoor cat now. He had to move into a big warehouse with living quarter inside,10,000 square feet.He has her kitty tower and litter box all set up in his room which she has adapted to very well. She cruses around and catches mice and bugs that she finds. My boyfriend thinks she would better off somewhere else, He comes to my house on the weekends to visit me and brings the cat so she is not left alone in the warehouse.She stays in a back room in my house due to me having 3 other cats, She seems to be doing fine with the transition.I am sad if he ends up giving her up.she is sweet and the best indoor cat you could have.I just wanted to get some thoughts on what you cat people think about the situation.

·
Registered
30 Posts
you should take her. it takes some time for cats to get used to new ones. the time each takes is all different. back at my parents house our first cat Dexter is a real shy cat. he took like two weeks to get used to our kitten boo when we got her but boo was fine with being around Dexter. boo was a fearless cat and wasn't scared of anything. that was a big problem tho cause unfortunately she wasn't afraid of cars either. our other kitten we got whos like 3 years old now took only a couple days to adjust to Dexter but Dexter still took like a week to get used to her. she would chase him around cause she wanted to play and he would just run away lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts