Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a little over a week since we lost our sweet angel kitten Echo.

We adopted Echo in memory of our cat Misty who had passed suddenly in October.

Rest in Peace sweet angel girl. You were only here a short time but you had such an impact on us.

We miss you so much and your brother Chino is very lonely without you.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Rest in peace, sweet Echo. You were loved immensely, and I am glad you knew what it was to be well and truly loved in your short time with Judy and family.
Go find my Teddy kitten, be free and play....

Gentle hugs and many prayers for you, Judy. Pet pets for the big hearted, faithful Chino

·
Registered
64 Posts
Such a cutie
So sad.....
But sometimes the rainbow bridge needs more angels sooner then we like...
Just so sad though

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
My heart goes out to you. You have been thru a lot. But what loving home and people your Misty and Echo had. You are truly exceptional. cyber hugs ((()))

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
1396057069742.jpg
One more Special Star...
Fly Free Little Echo,
You will have a lot of Very Special New Friends now...
You'll be missed here...
And remembered...Always...
You Touched many lives with your gallant Spirit...

·
Registered
137 Posts
She was so special, my heart goes out to you. I read the thread about her but didn't comment as it was too painful. You gave her a wonderful home, and she'll always be in your heart.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
What a precious little angel. No one who's read about her will ever forget her. Sending lots of warm thoughts and hugs to you and your family, and to Chino.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Echo was obviously loved and lucky to have found you and your family. Blessings of peace to you and Chino.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your kind comments and for sharing Echo's journey with us.
This forum has been a blessing in our lives.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Sweet Echo, you touched so many of our hearts, even those of us who only knew you thru this forum. We will never be the same because your paws left their prints on our hearts....
Many of our furbabies are there w/you. We know all of you will make a wonderful pride of friends of kitties and pups...

Take care of each other....We miss all of you so very much....

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss and pray that Echo is being supported in the Rainbow Heaven area with Mocha, Teddy, Zipper, Tequila, and all our other beloved babies. Echo's story has been heartbreaking...

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been thinking about Echo a lot this week. It was this time last year that we started to see something was wrong with her. I just felt like honoring her memory this morning. You are always in my heart sweet Echo.

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
I know just how you feel.
Hoping her memories surround you with love all day long. I am sure she is at the Bridge looking down on you....and, if she can, her spirit will be with you in these coming days.

·
Registered
36 Posts
the one thing i've found about time is that it allows me to remember my friends with just a little less sadness and a little more joy, which seems appropriate as that is what our friends shared with us. i know time doesn't quite heal all wounds, but it does allow us to live with them. sending you positive energy as you remember Echo and all the joy y'all shared.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Dear sweet Echo,
We all remember you, and your quiet valiant fight against an unseen enemy...
How Chino, your big brother, stood watch over you, so faithfully...
You touched so many hearts here, there were many quiet tears shed by others of us, that never even got to pet your soft fur...

I know you had something to do with finding the right kitty, Shadow, to try to heal the broken hearts, that were left behind, when you were called to the Bridge...
You choose well...

Sweet Echo, you will never be forgotten...
Sharon

·
Registered
893 Posts
I know what that is like. HAving them close in our memories and hearts when we hit that time of year that things start to go bad.

Petpets ECHO!!!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I know what that is like. HAving them close in our memories and hearts when we hit that time of year that things start to go bad.

Petpets ECHO!!!
Tell me about it. Whatever took my Smokey only showed itself five days before he passed away. Unfortunately, the day he passed away was/is also my oldest son's birthday. And the way he passed was something I NEVER want to witness again. Seeing your cat go into cardiac arrest is a terrifying experience. Seeing your cat go into cardiac arrest on your child's birthday is gut-wrenching. That's what happened four years ago with Smokey on January 14, 2011.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts