Cat Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
What a beautiful kitty and what a sweet and gentle face! A stray kitty who lived to be 13-15 years old...you made that possible for him. Tiger must have been telling you how much he appreciated your taking him in and also how much he loved you by allowing you to open your heart to Chino and Echo, and then to Shadow.

I don't know how you've coped over the past year Judy. :( As much as I covet Chino and Shadow, if anyone deserved such special kitties, you do.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you spirite, your words mean a lot to me. This forum has been such a blessing.

Judy

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Tiger,I can't believe it's been 2 years since you crossed the bridge. I think about you every day and have cried more tears over you than I thought was possible.

Run free with Misty and Echo, sweetheart, until we all meet again.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
A sweet memorial for a very sweet-faced kitty. May your memories bring you joy, not sorrow. Anniversaries are really hard though.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Doesn't time go fast. Such a handsome and loved boy. Still loved deeply here
Hope you are having lots of fun at the bridge.
Hugs to you judy

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I can't believe it's been 3 years since we lost our sweet boy. I still miss him so much and I think about him every day. My husband keeps a photo of Tiger on his desk at work. He was such an important part of our lives.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Memories don't just go away, do they. I have a picture on my desk too... and it's been *years*. And still sometimes the tears come when I see that picture and remember my sweet furry boy. So, you have company in Memory Lane. Sympathy to you at this painful time.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts