Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love to paint pictures, especially of cats; I keep most of them, but I also sell a few, too. I'm looking for a few more good cat pictures that I might be allowed to print out and paint. I have two very beautiful cats of my own, but after painting so many pictures of them, it's nice to have a little more variety... Anyway, I'm hoping for a few more sellable paintings, so, of course, I'm looking for pictures that I have permission to paint. I can put on your name and the name of your kitty to give full credit where it's due.
Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou very much for the pictures!!! You guys have some beautiful cats!! There are a lot of great pictures that I want to paint, but it may take me a long time;some of my paintings may even take a few days to finish. I will try to get my paintings posted as soon as possible, however. Thankyou once again for so many great cat pictures!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Tiggy would love to be turned into a work of art but my pic-host is down at the moment, I'll post a link as soon as its fixed :D

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
here you go -- if by chance you want to use my kitties to paint, I have bigger versions of some of the pictures if it would be easier. Sorry to take up a lot of room here, but not all of these pics are uploaded to the forum. I thought this would be easiest for you to see.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts