Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a heck of a scare while my mom as visiting the week between Christmas and now.

MowMow has a history of blockages and Book has FIC. I always worry about any big shake up causing a flare for either of them and my mom visiting is a pretty big shake up.

About two days into her visit there was a BRIGHT yellow streak in the bathroom sink and my first thought was Book. A few times I've locked him up to eat and then fallen asleep and he's pooped in the sink. He always throws up in the bathroom as well.

I decided to watch him closely and see what was up. It didn't happen for a few days but again, there it was. It had ZERO odor though. Now I'm worried and thinking it's time to call the vet. My mom walks by and sees me staring at the sink and asks what's wrong. I explain I think Book is peeing in the sink and point out the yellow stain.

She says..... "Oh no, that's my hair product. I can't use the squirt pump so I take the lid off and pour it into my hand." So, I squirt a little in the sink and sure enough... a bright yellow streak runs down the sink.

2 or 3 days worth of stress over... hair product.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Ha Ha. Glad that was a good ending but come on, a cute "mom" story. I am sorry you worried but I hope you can smile now. And tell mom to clean up a bit!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Im glad it wasnt your cats my cat Whizzer is in the middle of an infection and crystals nightmare so I know how it feels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts