Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a silver lined huge dish bowl set atop the entertainment center in the living room. We just poor 2 large cup fulls of dry-cat-cereal into it and let all the cats eat from it.

Is this good, or should they all be fed at seperate times. It doesnt look like any of them are fighting over it, and most of our cats are fat (except for 2, a brother and a sister, Billy and Jolie, who i think mgiht have fast metabalisms, or however its spealt). I dont think its a dangerous fat, i think it may be more of a healthy big-boned/mussle(SP?) fat. Because they are pretty heavy.

I have also noticed that Jolie and Cosmo both have a flab of loose skin just below the belly. It disapears thoe when they stretch their legs apart, is that just a side effect of fatness?.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well their not always eating, so i guess they do take breaks ^^.

Billy is male, and Jolie is female, but their the only cats that seem to have it i guess. I would have to check the others.

Edit: Wait, i just remembered that my 3 kittens have it to, im not sure about Posie (female) but the others do.

Edit #2: All the male cats have it, and 1 female cat: Jolie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.