Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
...Nuliajuk, I saw a piece on the Walkers' Cats' House on TV several years ago. I'm guessing it was on Animal Planet. Their house is pretty spectacular.
Apparently they recently sold it and the new owners removed all the catwalks. :sad:

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
:eek:

Now why would you buy that house if you didn't like all of the catwalks? (ok, I suppose there were other positive things about the house, but still...;)) I would have been crushed if I were the Walkers - though I suppose they'll just build new ones in their new place.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Yeah, that was just a poor marketing strategy by the real estate agent. I bet if they had advertised it as the home for cats that had made it famous, the selling price would have been markedly higher. But that's just my guess. I have no idea how San Diego real estate works.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Did the cats stay at the home aswell? cat house afterall. I'd feel REALLY bad for them if they got left behind and the catwalks get taken down by new owners.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Did the cats stay at the home aswell? cat house afterall. I'd feel REALLY bad for them if they got left behind and the catwalks get taken down by new owners.
The Walkers are responsible people, they wouldn't leave their cats behind when they moved. I wonder if they still have as many as 10? Moving with even two pets was a challenge when I came here.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.