Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of those who don't mind being contacted from random people on the Cat Forum, post your instant messanger screen names here. :)

I only really ever get on AIM, but..

AIM/AOL: AsukaKattzu
MSN: [email protected]

Feel free to hit me up any time.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Howdy!

My aol is : shadowbug069
MSN : shad0wbug

More likely to find me on AOL hardly ever sign on to MSN

If you see me feel free to holler.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
AIM- Mrsbola33
MSN- [email protected] (sn Jude)
ICQ- 126724451 (sn Jude)
Yahoo- Judithz_TA

anyone feel free to add me, just let me know where u got me from i tend to loose track with a contact list of nearly 200 for all the combined lol

·
Registered
201 Posts
*stares at a few of Aonir's screen names.* :shock: I love FFVIII! *blinks* I should play that game again soon. I'm pretty far into it again for the third time I think. :p Anyway, back on topic. If I actually have anything to talk about, (I'm pretty quiet unless you know the right things to talk about with me lol) but if anyone wants to get in contact with me, feel free to at any time.

AOL/AIM: MMBSBUDDY
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]

I'm usually on AOL so that's your best bet if you want to talk with me. Have a great day and take care.

P.s- Squall and Rinoa are the best! ;)

- Randy

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wow! That was sure clever. I never would have guessed that in a million years. It's funny I used to sort of have this weird liking to Rinoa. It was almost like a video game crush. :lol: She's still my favorite character other than Squall but that little thing must have been raging hormones a few years back. :p Anyway, I'm off topic again lol I love you all and don't shoot me for dragging this off topic please. LOL

- Randy

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Figured I would bring this topic back up to the surface since we have had so many new members join. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts