Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an unpaid (I get a little stipend) internship at a local non-profit here in St. Paul. I already worked full time (plus two other part time jobs) and this week is the week of the Gala I have been helping to plan since September. Not only am I working full time plus my other jobs but I have at least six hours of at home work this week for my internship. The sad part is that I already graduated, so I'm not even doing this for credit anymore. I wouldn't normally complain so much about working, because you don't get anywhere in life without hard work, but I miss my kitties, and my boyfriend :(. :fust

Sorry to complain so much, I just needed to vent.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
So much stress and pressure! Each day make sure you take some time for just you. Then some time for teh kitties....then your honey gets any leftover time :p

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Vent away! Try to spend as much time as you can with your kitties and your BF. Soon, this week will be over and you can hopefully get back to a bit more of a normal routine.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Wow, you've got quite the workload there. The most important thing is to try and find time for yourself like the others said to not burn yourself out. Good luck sweetie!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts