Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy to find this forum! I'm admittedly a bit obsessed with talking about my cat. (She's still a kitten, everyday comes with new experiences and stories I want to share!) So I'm Charlotte. I currently live in Philadelphia with my fiance Brian, and our 'adopted love children'. That would be a leopard gecko named Stza, two hermit crabs named Rza and Ghost Face Killah (the rest of the Wu-Tang Clan has since passed away, i've had the hermit crabs for maaany years) and our newest addition- an amazing little tabby kitten named Azrielle. She was a rescue, only a short time away from being euthanized at the shelter she was at. That's why I chose the name Azrielle; its the female version of the name Azrael which is Hebrew for "whom God helps." Azrael is also the name of the tabby cat from The Smurfs, and she's an excellent hunter (she would totally eat a smurf if ever given the chance) so all around the name is very fitting. Well I think this intro is getting long enough. I look forward to reading and sharing many cat anecdotes with my fellow cat lovers!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts