Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I live in NC and will have a few more serious questions after the initial posts. I have two cats, a white DSH with blue eyes named Moonshadow and a black DSH named Koko. My wife adopted Moonshadow from a cat breeder (where she worked part time) that also helped find homes for unwanted kittens. Koko came from a local vet that did the same. Koko is my "baby". I had to bottle feed him when he was little and he's definitely been my cat ever since. I've had a black cat in my family since before I was born. My Mom got a black kitten when she was pregnant. When I graduated high school, the cat was still older than I was! Anyway, Koko is my replacement for my last black cat who died from renal failure from the pet food scandal.

·
Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
Welcome!

Black cats are very, very special.

Looking forward to pictures of Koko and Moonshadow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure how these will look. Hopefully, in order they will be Moonshadow (never get a really good picture of him - he always looks so skinny and never get his blue eyes), Pudd (a stray we had for 13 years who's no longer with us), Koko at about 2 years, and the family when Koko was little. I love the picture with them laying all over each other like ferrets.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
How cute! Love the last picture!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts