Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name is Sam, and I have two sweet little critters -- aged 2 (Mobi/m) and 1 (Pixel/f). They're both white/grey (NOT planned!), and while they're not blood related, they act like siblings. They love each other very much, and are more or less inseparable. Particularly for Pixel...she really relies on Mobi to bolster her confidence.

Pixel can be a bit skittish, and takes a long time to warm up to new people and situations. Mobi is much more adventurous and also seems to rely on me more so than Pixel for affection. Likely because we had Mobi for a year where he was the only cat (besides a few months when we were fostering Mobi's foster bros/sis').

Sometimes I have questions about these guys. So that's why I'm here!

nice to meet everyone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
INtro number 2!!!

Hi there!

Already intro'd myself and my kitties! So I thought maybe I'd take this opportunity to see what people thought about vaccinations and, "introduce" my own opinion :)

Personally it seems vets push vaccinations when they are sometimes unnecessary. I don't know this for a fact, but I was told the the suggestion number of vaccines a cat needs has increased sharply from 10-20 years ago. Have things really changed that much in the kitty health world? Also I've heard that cats sometimes develop tumors right where they receive the vaccinations on the back of their necks!

Since my cats are indoors, I've been mostly reticent about getting anything that isnt totally necessary.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,185 Posts
Hi SYunker and welcome to the forum. Thanks for singing off on the rules. Looking forward to learning more about Moni and Pixel! That's great that they get along so well! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts