Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my first kitten Dexter. He is a Ragdoll and just a little over two months old. He has full run of the house now after the great advice I got where I introduced myself to the Forum.

I don't have a lot of pictures because just after I got him my parents went on a road trip and swiped my SRL camera. I will be getting some more once they get back.

This is his favorite sleeping spot *eyeroll*

·
Banned
470 Posts
Ragdolls are such a great breed, and what a handsome little guy! :)

I assume he is named after the benevolent serial killer from TV? JK! :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume he is named after the benevolent serial killer from TV? JK! :p
Yes, yes he is :wink

I have a great name tag for him that says "Hi, my name is Dexter" with a blood splatter across the front. But that will have to wait as having the collar on has caused enough of a freak out hehe. He will get the tag when he gets a little bit bigger.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Beautiful kitten and one of my absolute favorite names (long live the Dark Defender!). You simply have to post a pic of that special Dexter ID tag. Congrats on yer first kitty!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi, love your kitty and love the name! I also considered Dexter(after the show).:p

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Dexter's adorable! He looks like he's a seal bi-colour. I also have a ragdoll (blue bi-color) and a Persian/ragdoll mix (blue lynx). They're a lot of fun!

·
Registered
105 Posts
How precious!!! Be sure to post pics when he gets older too! When I saw your thread title, the first thing I thought of was the HBO show too. Dexter may be the man we love to hate, but it would be all about the love for this little guy. I love the name for your kitty!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts