Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am new to Cat Forum and this is my first post. It seemed fitting to introduce my only baby, Dusty. He is just about 4 years old – his birthday is in early July.

I have had the pleasure of caring for this silly boy since he was only about 4 or 5 weeks old. He was found abandoned at the side of the road by my family’s vet. As I had just moved into my first apartment without any roommates, I was rather lonely, so I took him in. He was so sick – sneezing, coughing, with runny eyes. And boy, was he skinny!

But no more! You can see he’s filled out nicely – he weighs in at a healthy 12.5 pounds. And his coat is the most beautiful thing. No picture I have does it justice.

He is truly my little angel. He wakes me in the morning, helps me get ready for my day, then is there to greet me when I get home. He sleeps on (and sometimes in) the bed with me every night. He cuddles up with me when I’m sick or tired and plays fetch whenever I throw any bread tie, milk jug ring, or other little piece of treasured trash.

I had him long before my boyfriend (now husband) moved in with me and Dusty still considers himself the dominant male!

What a cute kitten...

All grown up!

Caught red-handed!

Ummm... The camera smells good

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hello there and welcome to the forum.
How wonderful of you to have adopted Dusty. And you are right - he looks like a tasty cookie with nice filling! He is absolutely adorable; I especially love the last close up of his eyes - sooo cute :D !

·
Registered
135 Posts
I love how they come to smell the camera just as you were about to take a "cat in his natural habitat" photo... :lol: and he does look ADORABLE :!:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Dusty & Lou-

Hello! Pic # 2 is an awesome shot. Nice composition there!
Pic # 3 cracked me up. I have seen my two boys with similar expressions on their face. Welcome to the forum, and please post more pics anytime. We all LOVE pics. I feel the need to go and view pics like 2wice daily.

Good to have you here, looking forward to hearing stories too.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Caught red-handed, indeed!! :wink: A very handsome kitty and more pictures will be appreciated.

Welcome to the Cat Forum.

Peace,
Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts