Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
*has fluffyness overload and dies*

I think getting the pics directly on here is something in the way you put the link in, but I don't really post pics here so I'm not sure.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They're both gorgeous...and, you're right, it's great that they're so close together after only a few days! Are they both retired breeders (queens)?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Oh no! I don't know how to get the pics up on the post itself?! HELP! :)
When you're typing your post, you'll find a bunch of icons right above the message box. Select the icon on the bottom row of icons, fifth from the right (it's square, looks sort of like a postcard with a picture of a mountain, and if you just put your cursor below, it will say "Insert Image"). Once you've selected that icon, you'll be asked to enter the URL of your image. So, enter (or copy) the URL of your picture into the box and hit ok. The picture will then appear in your post, rather than a link to the picture.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Awww, they are both so fluffy and cute! :love2 Love the pic of Evie browsing the Cat Forum...I think she found something she likes in that handsome boy's pic. :p

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahh, thank you Susan! I'll try that next time. Neither are retired breeding queens, Evie's 2 but has never been bred from, despite living with a breeder... And Mitzi Moo is 1 and has been spayed, she was living with a lovely couple previously. I'm quite happy with how they seem to be getting on, they're currently sat staring at each other on the sofa, no fights yet!

They are gorgeous girls, not that I'm biased though! Evie definitely has a soft spot for the rather handsome man she spotted, she must like an older guy! :p

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
You should be happy with how they're getting along after such a short time...that's wonderful. I think all Ragdolls are gorgeous...no bias there either! :smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts