1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,399 Posts
Fozzy is gorgeous!

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
ZOMG! Your Fozzy looks like my Floofy, they could be brothers!
Is Fozzy sweet? Fluffy? Soft? I want to pet him!

...chillaxin'...

...watching TV...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha! Thank you! Yes, he is soft and floofy. He's a 16 pound Maine Coon cat, and despite his size, he enjoys being held like a baby. He's very mellow too, and sweet. ^_^

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Silverlight said:
Lol, yes it does, the second pic doesn't do justice to his color at all....
It was that photo that made me immediately think of my Floof, because his fur does have that pink/purple-y sheen, just like I saw in your pic of Fozzy.

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
I thought of *your* Fozzy, too, Heather!
We've got The Three F's, all in red: Fozz, Fozz and Floof!

Floofy reminds me of a Maine Coon or Ragdoll though I am sure he is pure 'moggie'. Can Ragdolls be colors other than meezer pointed? Maybe I'm thinking of Ragamuffins? Floof is *huge*. He is very long-bodied. I have never had a cat with such a long body as his. I have to hold my arms far apart when cradling him (rump/chest) to fit his long length. He is also mellow and easy to do anything to. He loves to play but is very gentle with his teeth and claws. I am surprised though, at his small weight compared to his size. He is consistently at 13.5#, but he is *solid*. He *looks* like he should be 16#, but he isn't.

Silverlight, is your Fozz also big? Like tall and/or long-bodied? He reminds me so much of our Floof!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, he's a big boy. He's got a little pot belly that we're working on, hehe. He's not too long, but he is rather...wide.... :p

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
You may not be able to do anything about the hangy-down-belly. Many cats have them and it is just a genetic 'thing', like our earlobes being either attached or hangy-down. Fat cats would be wider and the hangy-down part is just extra skin for such a mobile animal to move around in without any 'binding'.
...think of the hangy-down belly as lycra-for-cats. :wink

1 - 15 of 15 Posts