Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Lucy, a rescue kitten! I told the story of how she was rescued in the "Introduce yourself" forum. :D I got her when she was 6 weeks old. She is now 9 weeks old and her eye colour hasn't settled!! Do you guys have any guesses? :D I think it's fun to predict! In the first picture she was 6 weeks old (she was just getting rid of the blue/gray colouring :crazy ) and the second one is her eye colour today! Her eyes keep changing. She has a bit of green around her pupil that the camera could catch.

What do you guys think? :nyan

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
So cute!

Cleo's eyes still change sometimes. It'll be fun to watch and see how Lucy's eyes turn out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, you guys are sweet! That would be awesome! Golden/amber eyes on a black coat! Green eyes are beautiful too! Both would look stunning. Cats always end up looking beautiful anyway... Kinda jealous... hee-hee

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
I'm going to guess green will be the final colour. My second pair of cats, a brother/sister pair named Merlin and Callista that I had for 18 and 15 years, started out with orangey eyes that later turned green. Merlin started with deep orange going to deep green, Callista went from bright yellow to yellow/green.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts