Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new here and would like to introduce to you all my cat, Misha. Sorry, I do not have an photos' yet. :cry: (working on it!) Anyways, Misha is a brown, short-haired tabby, with huge green eyes. I adopted her from a non-kill group, she was a stray cat that had some behavior issues, and I knew if I gave up on her many others would too, and what would happen to her, I don't want to think about...She is 2 years old, and when she was up for adoption so were her kittens, yes; she had a litter of 6, I wanted to keep one of the babies but; the kittens always go quickly...Misha is a wonderful cat, very smart, she has been clicker trained and loves to cuddle but; she's not too found of being held..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RarePuss said:
beautiful name, who named her? Misha is russian name, loosly means 'bear cub' that's why i ask :)
Thanks..I didn't realize her name meant "bear cub" that's cute and so fitting since she is a bit chunky and very huggable... :D Someone told me her name is Russian but; it was the 'same' as Michael, was that incorrect?

Before adopting Misha at a non-kill group, I went to several shelters in my area, and look at many kitties, I saw a beautiful kitty that I was thinking of getting and her name was Misha, and aside from liking her I loved the name, well, I guess, I thought about it a bit too long and someone else adopted that Misha...(I hope wherever she is, she is getting lots of tlc!) When I adopted my baby girl, I wasn't crazy about the name they gave her "sophie" (sorry, just didn't care for the name) so, I named her Misha... :D

·
Registered
983 Posts
pretttykitty said:
RarePuss said:
beautiful name, who named her? Misha is russian name, loosly means 'bear cub' that's why i ask :)
Thanks..I didn't realize her name meant "bear cub" that's cute and so fitting since she is a bit chunky and very huggable... :D Someone told me her name is Russian but; it was the 'same' as Michael, was that incorrect?
Yes, Misha is Micheal :) now, if you want the exact meaning of 'bear cub', that would be 'MISHKA', but i found a lot of english-speakers can't do K's with SH's :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts