Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone! Thanks for clicking to meet my little gang! I hope you can put up with my many pictures and long-winded tendencies long enough to enjoy my kitties. I can't wait to meet all of yours too!

This is big ol' "Silly" Billy. He will be four years old this April and is my furry soul mate. He is one of the most laid back, clumsy cats I've ever met, a lovable guy who bumbles through life as he is NOT an agile kitty. Jumping gracefully is a joke. Balancing is slapstick comedy! He's a real character. And he's been the bright spot in these past few years. I remember the first time I laid eyes on him as a baby and he put his little nose against my lips I thought, "the day you pass is going to be the hardest day of my life". Then he came home and was a hyperactive, destructive nutcase! So we brought home Johnboy.

Johnboy is a sweet, sensitive kitty who goes nuts over fetching toy jacks! It's one of his favorite things. The other is talking. Meow, meow, meow.. meow? Meow! Indeed, he's one deep thinking kitty.

Finally, George and Missy. These guys were strays across the street from where I worked. I freaked when I saw them playing in the street at night, so the following evening my boyfriend and I took a dog crate and tied a rope to the open door, filled it with food and waited for hours. They were TERRIFIED of people and hung from the cage like little monkeys! Missy was especially hissy.. but once she outgrew the hissing, we changed her name. We guesstimate they are a year and a half old.. maybe.

Georgie sure does love people now. Pets are his favorite! If you're sleeping and unable to consciously pet him, he will pet himself against you. :p

Wheeee! Super kitty! George loves to "fly".

I have the least pictures of Missy because she's either sleeping or running around and bolting from the shot. She's pregnant with her first and ONLY litter of kittens.. and is due today! The first picture was taken just days ago.. I guess that's how pregnant cats sleep? lol

·
Registered
438 Posts
Oh my goodness! Billy is just so handsome! He has such an adorable face. Johnboy has fantastic markings, and he looks like he's very loveable. Awww.

They're all so cute, what a great furry family :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Oh wow, I just want to scoop up your kitties and hug them! They are so precious. You take great photos of them too!

·
Banned
40 Posts
LOL, the one of Missy sprawled on her back made me giggle :lol: Lovely cats and great photos, such a good thing you did capturing those ferals :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
very cute! thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you were able to make it through my long post. Yes like every proud cat parent I like to show them off so I take pictures constantly! :p
Johnboy has fantastic markings, and he looks like he's very loveable. Awww.
Johnboy is very friendly but he does not really like physical contact or affection unless it's just so. It's a cruel joke by the universe! All of that plush fur with his cute face and kisses are almost never allowed. Sometimes I sneak a smooch while he's sleeping but he wakes up realizing what I've done and runs away thoroughly grossed out. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts