Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce my two boys, Squeak and Oliver.

Squeak is a 4 1/2 year old tuxedo DSH. He was dumped in a vet's parking lot when he was about 6 weeks old. I got him about a week later. His name comes from his meow which is more like a squeak.

Oliver is an almost 2 year old black DSH. He started sleeping outside my apartment when he was about 6 months old. After a few weeks, I let him come inside and he never wanted to go back out.

It was a bit of an adjustment since Squeak had been an only child for so long. Now they are buddies who wrestle and then groom each other and fall asleep.

Here are a few pictures of my boys:

Pictures by NickiStory - Photobucket

·
Registered
367 Posts
Squeak & Oliver are very handsome & cute! I'm a sucker for these kinds of cats, and I bet that they are a complete joy to have around!

·
Registered
594 Posts
So cute..boy versions of my Squeek and Lickorish! My girl Squeek also has a squeak instea of Meow, hence the name.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@ndiniz--Thank you! Yes, they are a joy. I've been recovering from major foot surgery for the past 7 weeks and the boys have LOVED having a stay-at-home mom. They're going to hate when I have to go back to work!

@CJinCA--Your girls are very cute too! My Squeak is about 12.5 lbs, so his squeak is funny coming from a pretty big boy.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Gorgeous boys! :)

I also have a duo like yours... a black and white kitty who came first and then a black one a few months later. It's been 5 years and they are still the best buddies like yours!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts