Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, everyone!

I am a new cat owner...or maybe I should say I have been newly enslaved by my kitty....for the past month. I adopted her from the county shelter at 3 months. She had only been in the shelter for a day and came home riddled with fleas. Also had a tapeworm too that I discovered weeks later. Many baths later and 2 lbs heavier, Mew is now 4 months old and a whopping 5 lbs! I created an account to ask a nutritional question. Hopefully, I will stick around.

Here is Mew. Closer to 3 months in these pictures. She's a lot bigger now!

imgur: the simple image sharer
3-month-old kitty - Imgur

·
Registered
3 Posts
Aww he is so cute! i was looking at a kitten from a shelter that had similar markings, only the body was black! I am new here too and i have two cats one is 10 months but i have a new little boy who is 4 months same as Mew his name is Whiskey. I am here for the same reson nutritional questions. My little guy came from a pet store but i feel like it was a rescue! he came with fees, conjuntivitis and diarrhoea! poor little guy! Im still working to fix him up. Hopefully we will both get the answers we need!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome, she is lucky to have you! I, too, joined for a health reason and there is a wealth of knowledge on here and everyone is really nice. I am sure you will stick around :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ney2891, I was just going to say this could have been her littermate! I wanted to pick up 2, but ended up with 1. Her littermate was black with white spottings, but I'm over here in the US. Pet store kitties often are rescues!! My ex had kitties from the pet store that came with kennel cough, feline herpes, and fleas I believe. But all treatable!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts