Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Paul. I chose the username of Skitz as a tribute to the BEST EVER cat I have ever owned. He was the runt of a litter at my mother-in-laws house and we didn't think he would make it. BOY was I wrong. He ended up being ~20 pounds - AND part Main Coon!! Orange and White. His full name was Skittles. One of my children named him..lol!

So, now on to the new batch. Our family currently has 4 cats and in order of dominance:#1 - Gypsy - A short hair tortie, #2 - Zoey - A long hair tortie, #3 - Tinky - short hair Black with THUMBS!!, #4 - Tequila - Long hair tabby and white male.

For the most part they all get along, except for the 2 torties.

Just an inside glimpse of HOW I treat my cats: If I sit down on our loveseat, within 1 minute, mostly less, I have one on my lap and the other sitting next to me. Go figure: I'm a Leo as well. I'm known as Dad AND Kitty Man or the CAT Guy to some.

Nice being here. I hope to find some answers to a couple questions I have about Tinky. More on that in a post in the forums.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Ha, tortie and cali cats have attitude. I think both types want to be Alpha Cat in the home, and that can be tricky. Would enjoy pics, had a cali myself some years ago, and also have had to torties. Lovely cats.

... that said, I am partial to black cats ....

·
Registered
364 Posts
I do love black cats as well. I don't recall if I've ever had a tortie or a calico cat sit on my lap, but I've met some who are very friendly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts