Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm MeowMiaow. I live in the very wet city of Manchester. I can't actually remember the last summer when we had actual SUN. That's why I love going on holiday. I'd much rather live in Paris. It's much prettier, and I can speak some acceptable French. I'll live there one day.
It goes without saying that I love cats. I have two at the moment, Ivan The Terrible (tabby male, five this May) and Marilyn (nineteen year old tortoiseshell female). It has been my dream for a long time to have a Siamese cat. I adore their beauty and elegance. But my parents say that we can't get anoher cat until Marilyn passes away :,( I love Marilyn so much, I don't want her to die, but I'm desperate for a Siamese :(
I also have three hens. Treacle, Beyonce and Pixie are all such characters and I adore them. Ivan gets chased by Pixie, even though he's much bigger than her. It's hilarious!
I'm thinking abou becoming a cat behavourist, but I also have three other things I'd love to do.
This is more introducing my pets than it is myself, but my pets are a huge part of my life. I've never been without a pet, ever.
Hope I meet lots of cat-crazies like myself here! :wink

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Welcome! my gggrandmother came from near Manchester. You've come to the right place...lots of cat-razies here. We look forward to pics of your cats and hens!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi and welcome. I was born just outside of Manchester, in a small town called Radcliffe. I now live in Canada...this time of year, our rain is called snow!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts