Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm actually looking more for articles and other things that I can print off for someone, regarding introducing a new kitten to a resident cat.

One of my mom's coworkers is 99.9% positive they want to adopt one of the kittens. I'm very excited, because they are almost an ideal home. No kids, one other cat, kitten would live indoors and be treated as their child. I don't know how informed they are on nutrition and all that jazz, but I can keep working on them :wink: (I happen to work in the same hospital as my mom, and know these people pretty well)

Their cat, Kitty, was adopted as a feral kitten. I'm not sure how old she is now, but I'm thinking around 3 or so. The couple is going to come over when the kittens are almost 5 weeks old, and see which one they think will best mesh with their other cat. They have the pick of the litter; if they want spunky, PJ or Mico, calm and laidback, Anderson or Steph (I think they are leaning towards one of the boys)

Like I said, any resources or information that I could print off for them would be great. And I'll see if I can steer them towards the forum :D

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Dr. Jean. I actually printed off several of those articles relating to food and such also. And I'll be recommending them to the forum and to your site!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts