Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new kitty, Tobey. He is around 8 weeks, and I've had him since Friday. I'll post more photos soon when we go get more batteries for my camera.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Is that an actual white stripe around his midsection, or is that a ray of sunshine coming through? It's hard to tell because you don't usually see stripes like that!

Where did you get him?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
October said:
Is that an actual white stripe around his midsection, or is that a ray of sunshine coming through? It's hard to tell because you don't usually see stripes like that!

Where did you get him?
Its really light gray. I love how he's unique like that.

And my friend who I work with gave him to me. I wanted a kitten from him the day he told me his cat was gonna have kittens.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
He is a real cutie. I love how his collar is so big on him :lol: .

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Tobey has the sweetest face. What an intellegent looking little boy. I can see tabby stripes like underneath all that black. How cute! Wonderful shots of him.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Leazie said:
I love how his collar is so big on him.
That was my first thought, too. He's adorable! :D

·
Registered
928 Posts
He has the cutest face. I'm completely in love with him!

The third photo is my favourite... he makes me think of cute little red pandas for some reason. Maybe it's just because of the greenery in the background. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks you guys! I'm glad you like him. If only you could see his personality, he's such a funny little guy. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts