Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided my "bad boys" should have a thread that shows off their adorable side. Don't want to give anyone any ideas about my handsome kids!

Waffles honestly and truly watches TV from the couch. No lie.

What, Mom?

Cookies!?

Big Foot (I swear to you there are pants there! Poor hubby!)

Sleeping Handsome

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More...

Zzzzz.... (Once again, there ARE pants!!!)

You woke me up for this?

Ferrous

Ferrous is not amused

Ooo, string!

Kitty does NOT like camera

I swear he has so much personality, it just doesn't show through a lens. <sigh>

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Could they be any cuter?

NO!!! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He does have kangaroo legs, but they aren't quite THAT long. We're waiting on a pretty hefty growth spurt, poor thing is so awkward. He is growing out instead of up currently!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure how Waffles came to be, DH just kind of named him one day. I was looking for something that fit Ferrous' personality and described him. About 2 days after he came home, he was going down the stairs, looked right up at me and "told" me his name was Ferrous. He's a joke-ster, very sweet and black, so it fit! (Ferrous like, Iron, Fe on the periodic table)

I know, I'm a loonie. I swear it happened though. That happens when I name rescues at the vet clinic where I work as well. We just got a DMH white flame-point (probably horribly wrong terminology) in today and he looked up and told me his name was Henk. Seriously, how would you randomly come up with a name like Henk if you were going to name a cat? He responds to it and everything. Creepy. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And now...a video!

Please excuse hubby's friend talking through the computer in the background. There may even be profanity. They tend to have very strange conversations! Boys! <grin>

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Waffle looks so secure in his enviroment. How much more relaxed can one cat get!! I love the picture of him on his back, dozing, with an empty ice cream bowl in the back ground...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ask Hubby. :roll: I have NO clue. He just...is. I think DH shot himself in the foot naming that kitten after a food item, he lives and breathes nom-noming.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts