Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the kitty I got today for our new household. The male I wanted already got taken so I went to the pound and found the beautiful little girl!!!
Her name is Isabella since she has dramatic markings I wanted something dramatic for a name

us in the car on the way home. She rolled over on her back and fell asleep!

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Awww .... sooooooooooooooooooooo cute. How old is she? Do you know her story?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is an estimated 5-6 weeks old. Her whole litter was dropped off at the pound (which is a kill pound). She was in a cage about the size of a medium dog kennal with about 5-8 other cats

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
aww. poor little lady. how could anyone dump anything thats so cute? :heart

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
she is a sweety. she loves to lay and sleep on my lap. Her and Munchkin are still hissing at each other but nothing bad. Isabella doesnt know what toys are so we are working on that but she went potty in her litter box so thats good

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Adds this adorable calico kitten to the list of kittens I wish to pick up and bring home. What beautiful eyes she has with them being two colors.
h

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys she is a pretty girl but man does she have a set of lungs on her 8O :roll: last night she ended sleeping with us on my pillow all night and woke me up by licking my nose

·
Registered
377 Posts
:lol: The first night with a kitten... That made Alice Coopers Look-alike out of me. :mrgreen: I was Horst´ trampoline for sleepless nights. :lol:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here is our update on the two girls getting along!! They are getting use to eachother still..... Izabella (I changed her spelling :oops: ) still hisses some when Munchkin tries to play with her but not as much as first. They are now out of seperate rooms during the day since mostly they just sleep anyways. Izabella now chases Munchkin some times and they both use the scratching boxes at the same time. I put Izzys box in the living room after we had an accident (shhh dad doesnt know :oops: ) She loves laying and rolling around on our laps and sleeps on my pillow at night.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts