Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am Ayla Asperger a 24 year old dutch girl, and I picked up my first ever kitten yesterday evening! She is now bouncing around the house checking everything out! Its all very new for me so any tips on raising and taking care of her are very welcome! Shes a black housecat and her mother was half norwegian forrest cat! I named her Farhah, which means "Happy / Lively", and I think the name suits her like a glove!

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place if you are looking for advice on how to raise your new little one. This place is full of good information.

Can't wait to see pictures of Farrah!! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello,

My mother was here yesterday to admire the little princess and she had her camera with her! I have added a nice pink girlish background to the picture, and her name in a nice font, using gimp.

Here she is:

Big picture

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
Welcome, Ayla,

Farhah is adorable. Black cats are very special.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello,

Yes, she is adorable! She's winning my heart over in a very fast pace! You guys should see her when she walks past my mirror! She has somewhat long hair and its all standing up straight when she sees herself in the mirror. The first day she kept hissing at herself and jumping backwards in shock because the other cat did the same! Now she gives the other cat some paws but shes getting used to it! Today was the first time that she allowed me close enough to pet her, while I was holding a cup of wet cat food for her to eat. She even put on the purring machine! I didnt know such a little cat could make so much noise, but I'm loving all of it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts