Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My name is Erin and I have a tabby named Isabella a.k.a. Bella. I rescued her about 3 1/2 months ago and she will be turning a year old in October. She is a very sweet loving cat that is content to lay in bed with me all day when I'm having one of my really bad back days. She also enjoys her catnip toys, sometime I catch her jumping in the hedgehog enclosure to play with my little hedgie girl Shimmer even though Shimmer hates everyone(me included)Bella still tried to play with her or possibly aggitate her. Bella's most favorite thing to do it sit on my chest while I'm trying to type sorta like right now. Other than that if you have questions ask.

Erin & Bella

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Welcome!

Can't wait to see pictures of Bella (and Shimmer!).

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hi Erin and welcome! My Abby loves to sit on my chest when I'm typing too. Looking forward to pictures and stories.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My kitties met a hedgie for the first time last week. They couldn't figure out a good angle of attack, so they decided to just stare at him :D Come to think of it, I can't really figure out a good angle of attack either, haha, oh well.

I saw Bella in the photo gallery - gorgeous!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts