Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Rochelle, I live in Richmond, Virginia, attend school and work full time, and out of the five cats in the house I reside in, 3 are mine. I have always loved cats, I guess I am simply a "cat person". I took on the responsibility of my first kitty (Kiki) when I begged/convinced my dad to let me adopt a kitten from my Aunt. I did not have any friends in my new surroundings, so my argument was that I was lonely. He gave in. There were two available, a brother and sister. I took the female because of her coloration and awesome patterns (face of an owl, tail like a raccoon when excited, soooo cute). My big orange lad I picked up from the Newport News area upon the request of my then-boyfriend, (the weird thing being that I initially had a weird, unexplained dislike for orange cats at the time, but he specifically wanted an orange cat, so that is what he got). We ended up breaking up, but the cat stayed with me (the better path I would truly believe). Orange Man, a.k.a., "Big O", is one of the best cats I have ever encountered. I love that 16 lb epitome of cuteness and love. The things you come to learn and love once you put your biases aside and just let things happen.
The last cat, "Black Cat", was a brother of a pair of black male cats I adopted from a guy who could not take care of them due to relocation issues. I brought the brothers home and one ended up slipping out the door, never setting foot back in the house. He just randomly kind of hangs out in the woods behind the house, doesn't approach anyone, just went wild and independent. The one that stays in the house is a total love bug.
The other two cats are my aunts, one considerably huge white cat named "Milo", and a white and orange spotted male named "Brick", or "Boo Boo".
Well, there is some info about myself and my kitties. I have plenty of stories to share, and definitely look forward to learning new things from this forum. See ya in the forums. :D -Rochelle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My name is Rochelle, I live in Richmond, Virginia, I attend school full time and work full time. I have a "man", and 3 cats (one female and two males).
I have no idea what I would do without my kitties and their endless provisions of laughter and love, and the "man" was correct in taking a liking to them, otherwise there would have been some serious issues. He always picks on me for being a "cat lady", but I simply retort with "no, apparently I am not a lonely lady, and my cats I do love to the point that I talk to them and whatnot, but there are rules, they don't walk all over me!"
Maybe we are both crazy.
So yeah, there is the tip of the iceberg (introduction), I have many stories and experiences to share, so I am sure you will probably see me somewhere on these forums. I look forward to learning new things and sharing my cat appreciation/love with everyone.
- Rochelle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.