Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I'm Yulia from Ontario, Canada. I became mommy to 2 cats in April 2009 when I moved in with my then boyfriend (now hubby). We recently lost our youngest kitty, the most difficult 20 hours of our lives. She was only 8, and incredibly loved. After her death I went into full reading mode about cats' nutrition, diseases, etc. Our other cat is 12, and is our sunshine (he is a ginger tabby). I hope to find here a lot of tips, nutrition ideas, so my kitty is healthy and happy.
Thank you for reading, and I will definitely post some pics of my cat when I figure it out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our cats still together

Our kitties were never friends, and we always tried to catch the moments when they were close :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,667 Posts
That's one of the cutest pictures ever! Black cats and ginger cats are so special.

·
Registered
716 Posts
so cute! i love how buffy is just poking her head out from under the automan. So sorry for your loss

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, Buffy loved it there because Monkey was too big to get under there, and she could have her peace and quiet :)

·
Premium Member
9,126 Posts
Ive always said Orange kitties are the solid citizens of the cat world. They are so special. Your photo was fabulous. I totally loved it. Buffy looked like a total cutie. That photo should be in a photo contest. You can read so much into it! Arent cats a Kick! cats bring such joy. Then leave with a piece of our hearts. to be given back when we meet them again on the other side.

Im so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had a cat named 'monkey' as well growing up. She was the scrawny little runt of the litter, who lived to nearly 20 years old!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts