Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello my name is Diana, I have 2 15 year old cats. I have never been a cat person but cannot imagine not having these two in my life now. 3 years ago my son left to college and his dad relocated for work. They each had a cat. I was asked to take care of them until he got his new home in order. Well a few months turned into a year and by the time he was settled I was in love. My ex and my son decided to let the cats stay with me because the move from California to Florida might be to hard on the cats. I never thought I would get so attached but I am . They are brothers, my son found them in the desert while visiting his cousins . Simba and Sanga. Simba was born without a tail and I have no idea what breed they are. I am happy to join and look forward to reading your stories.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Welcome! Funny how moms get these temporary cats (or other critters, I ended up with somene's pet snake!) and they stay with us for ever. :) Lovely cats, those two. No wonder you fell for them. Greetings to Simba and Sanga!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts