Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. My family has two cats, a tuxedo cat named Kevin and a black cat named Margo. They fight a lot, so I am getting new supplies and will reintroduce them soon. I joined this forum because I am concerned about Kevin. He tolerates almost anything and I've never heard him growl or hiss despite the fact that we've had him for 5 years. I can find no information on this online. I'll talk more about that on another thread once this is moderated, though. I hope that I will also be able to help other people out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have three cats that will sometimes get into fights, and they'll growl and hiss at each other, but they are just playing. If Kevin and Margo haven't hurt each other, it's probably nothing serious.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's good that it's probably nothing serious. They do have injuries every once in awhile, but then again they do squeeze under a fence sometimes. The reason I was concerned is the fact that I have never heard Kevin growl or hiss despite the fact that he gets into fights. I am worried that he can't. Thank you for replying!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts