Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My home is being invaded by ladybugs. It happened last year too around this time. We just got back from the grocery store and there were like 20 on my kitchen ceiling. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I always liked them until they started invading my house.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Padunk said:
That stinks... are they regular ladybugs or the asian kind? We have a real problem with asian ladybugs here.
Yup, we have ton of Asian beattles here too. Very much like ladybugs but more orange as opposed to red. They bite and smell terrible when you smoosh them. :roll:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh they must be the asian beetles. They are orange. My dog is obsessed with them, he keeps grabbing them in his mouth and tossing them around. I keep collecting them in a big cup and throwing them out the front and they are some how entering through the back. yuck! I accidentally squished one and had orange juices on my hand. Gross! I even sprayed bug poison around the back door so they wouldn't come in but it is like they are invincible.
They are persistent little bugs. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

·
Registered
260 Posts
On another forum I'm on everyones talking about this too. Don't think we get asian beatles here, but we get ladybugs but I've never seen one in the house.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts