Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is long, but Ioana wanted the Mods to know of the exchange, and she pleads for a second chance on the troll's behalf.

To: ioana
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:45 pm
Subject: Hi,I'm new and..
FuCCCCCCCk you

Ioana's reply

If you are trying to get to me - well you cannot because I think you are naive and just want some attention. I will give it to you. Most people here will ignore you until the mods will take you out of here. You can either stop what you are doing and stay and learn valuable things about caring for animals, empathy in general or you will be removed. I hope you will change your mind and act responsible. Stay safe and hopefully I will see you around.
I am not going to report you because I want to think that people can be converted into doing good (I am not religious here)...But if you will "put into danger" the site I will - have in mind that there are minors here and I don't appreciate them being talked in this manner.
Just remember that anger and talking bad won't take you far. Kindness leads a long way
Friendly, Ioana

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:03 pm
Subject: Re: Hi,I'm new and..
Your right,I was being mean.
You think I'm doing this for attention!?**** no.I'm doing for the fun of it.And to give the Mods a workout

To: Snake
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:12 pm
Subject: Re: Hi,I'm new and..
But what is the purpose in giving the mods the work out? Don't you just want to stay and learn things about animals?
To let you know - your signature alone is making you very likely to being removed. If you plan to stay I would appreciate your removing of it - it would be a very nice thing to do.
Do you have any cats or dogs? This site is extremely helpful - your attempts to "work out " the mods won't lead but to your removal unfortunately.
This is a great site and people give support to each other not only concerning the care or loss of a pet but also personal troubles...or any kind of questions one might have. You would have a lot to gain from it - I know I have.
Please reconsider your actions -
friendly, Ioana

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:12 pm
Subject: Okay.
I'm sorry if I sounded mean...really.
I was just bored and thought I'd torment some people.
And well I got bored of it.

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:14 pm
Subject: Re: Okay.
That is really good news - and it seems like you read my mind about your signature as well. I really appreciate your sense or responsability. Hopefully I will see you around
Please take care of yourself,
Friendly, Ioana

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:18 pm
You probably won't see me around,it seems the Mods have another plan :\

This is a nice Forum and all,but I belong in another forum

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:25 pm
I am glad to hear you like it.
If you think you will benefit from this forum and you would like to stay I could talk to the mods and catman to give you a chance. It is up to you - just let me know in time
I think you only had a fury - when I was little I was doing prank calls - silly me! But imagine how hard I laughed my my betetr half told me that when he was little upon his calling the fire department they came and he got a nice whopping hahaha...so it is human nature - I know I was like that and I changed - it was nothing mean about it. Sometimes it can be carried on too long and turned into grudge - I am really happy it wasn't the case with you
Sorry about the rant - let me know about your plans, all righty?
Friendly, Ioana

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:33 pm
I'm probably not going to get a chance.I did some baaad things really
Because they keep on deleteing my threads even when their nice and trash free!

Anyway,I have another Forum that I have to stay on(to many friends).
And I don't have the time for two Forums

Ioana said she couldn't find the copy of her reply to that one

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Yes, a soft answer turns away wrath, but Ray of Ash often posted in a friendly way, in between the posts I had to edit or put under review. In fact, a few people did that, and were warned many times before being banned. Much of that happened before the newer Mods joined us. I don't think this person deserves to be a member. I said to Zalensia that he might be all right, and then start up just because he disagrees with someone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts