Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an ipad owner i saw a few apps for cats so i decided to try them out. I got a free one, that had 1 level and 2 more levels for a small fee i think 99 cents. The level consisted of a black background with a red laser ball which goes all over the place and makes noises and keeps score, lol. At the time i had two cats over 15 years old, neither of them would even look twice at the ipad or even play with it, so i kinda forgot about it. About three months ago we adopted a new kitten and i was reading a website on my ipad and he kept pawing the screen, so i loaded up the app for cats and wow he went to town on the screen. I ended up buying the other two levels and he loves all three..haha. The only problem i have is he wants to play non stop when the ipad is off and he scratches the screen so i had to get clear covers for it, he has also moved to the bathroom shower door as i think he loves scratching glass now. He will scratch the glass door for an hour standing on his hind legs i need to video him its so funny. So its hit or miss on the app, try the free one and go from there. Good luck

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have this same app for Ody. He loves it. He'll stare it for a while, then tap it, watch for a while, tap it twice for more points, then stare... Very cute!

There's also another free one with a fish. It swims at the top and then "disappears" once it's been taped, and then reappears in a different color. He loves that one too :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts