Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Cataholic trying to push her religion on anyone else? She's driving me crazy. I tried to answer her in a pleasant way, but I have a very strong faith of my own, and I don't appreciate another member telling me how wrong I am. I am being "stalked" through PMs--well, only for two days, but it has really upset me. I will no longer answer her PMs. (I have deleted her last message.) I am concerned that she might be doing this to other members.

If she's going to preach to everyone who doesn't agree with her ideas, which are somewhat convoluted and self righteous, she'll have to be asked to stop. I don't hesitate to say "God bless" or "I am praying for you," or participate in a discussion on religion, but this is upsetting! Perhaps I'm the only one. If so, please excuse the venting.

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
I didnt get to come online yesterday, I havent seen her posts yet so I will keep an eye out for her.
She can try and lecture me all she wants about religion but I spent a total of 4 years studying it! :lol:

Its strange really because I have religious beleifs and I dont, it really really interests me and I beleive there is more but thats as far as it goes.

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Noone is immune! I have spent a lifetime as a church musician! And I spent about four years teaching in Christian Schools.

She is doing this in PMs, not posts, so it's secretive, but she thinks Dr. Jean should not charge for her books or services, but wait for God to provide. I'm looking up, but I don't see any manna from heaven! God did provide! He gave her the gift of love for animals and the skill to care for them.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Yikes, Jeanie. I, thankfully, have not recieved any PMs or anything on the matter from her.

There is a fine line between being religous and being pushy, and it sounds as if she crossed it. I'm religous myself, but I don't particulary like when someone takes every opportunity to tell me about their personal savior. (even if it's my savior.)

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I haven't received any PMs either. I'm sorry that you have to endure this, Jeanie.

It's lucky for CatAholic that she didn't PM me... I don't take kindly to proselytizing. Excuse me while I puff up and squawk a bit. I find her attitude infuriating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts