Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't tried Evolve food for my cat yet, but the ingredients look good, and its a good price. I've been spending way too much money on food for him online because I can't get it here, but end up spending so much on shipping that it isn't worth it.

Does anyone like Evolve? I know that its made by Triumph, but the Triumph has all sorts of by-products in it. I definately think Evolve is the better food, but don't know how good it may or may not be in terms of the quality of the ingredients. I figure if its relatively inexpensive, they may not be the *highest* quality ingredients, but are they that bad?

I've also started Addison on Blue dry food. He seems to like it, and I have two $2.00 off coupons which make it a little less expensive, but it'll still run be about $7 for a 2lb bag.

I want him to eat high quality food, but not if its going to cost me more than I can afford to spend.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
I have never tried the Evolve, but will soon be trying the BLUE dry food.
Really, it's still cheaper than Wellness, Innova and California Natural dry foods if you compare the price with how much food you get.

Oh, and Old Mother Hubbard canned food doesn't look that good either - it contains by-products, etc...but then look what a great food Wellness is. It sounds like the same type of thing.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Just looked up the ingredients, it looks like a really good food.
Also, I like that it has cottage cheese and flaxseed in it. When my dog was diagnosed with cancer i did alot of research and found so many sites and claims that that combination did a lot to help prevent and ward off cancer. I'm seeing more and more info. everyday about this and I'm starting to see it in a lot of dry foods, but this was my first time seeing cottage cheese in a canned food.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hm... I didn't notice the cottage cheese. I guess its good to know though :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts