Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jade and azores didnt get along and there always seem to be some tension between the two. well i took jade back to the shelter this sunday and when i came back it already seemed like azores was back to her normal self. its friday now and she is just this rubbing love machine. she even rubs against me and follows me on occasion. maybe she did that before jade came but i dont remember lol. shes seems back to normal after a week.

so is that normal??? ill try and hold off till next kitten season to bring in some kittens. i would like to get a gray and black kitten male duo, hubby doesnt want 3 cats total, but he will suffer! lol :D

·
Registered
992 Posts
A friend of mine had a similar situation to yours, where she brought a new cat into the house with an established cat. There wasn't fighting, but the established cat turned her back and ignored her owners for nine years, from the day the new cat came into the house until the day that cat passed away. The very same day that the invader passed, the older cat went back to her old self and was super loving with her owners again, just as she was before, and this continued for the rest of that cat's life. So your Azores is probably much happier and will stay just as she is now. Maybe she's just happier as an only cat, despite the fact that we all want many cats!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts