Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat bill is 2 years old and when we wags his tail...yes he does wag his tail lol...it kind of jerks, but you can't see it unless you look close, i saw a post about when a cat is ready to bite you to stop petting him and such and that was one of the warnings, but i don't think that's it because if i stop petting him when he's doing it he meows and nuzzles for me to pet him again. he's been doing it since i got him,(about 2 weeks ago) and i'm starting to think that maybe it's just sumthing he does :wink: but i was just looking for some input on it? do you think it's something i should worry about? or no?

thankz in advance!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

hmm that could be it...now if only i could figure out wut he's thinking :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Cleveland swooshes his tail about like a light sabre :D He takes great pleasure in belting you around the face with it or clearing table tops. Whenever he goes to do something it's swooshing about. Even when it's getting a treat or a cuddle. I think he just likes the wafting feeling :D

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
Jazmine does that, too, but Tink and Minnie don't. All cats have different body language signals - even some that don't fit what you read about. If he's happy when he's doing it, take that as his "happy wag."

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Misty said:
Cleveland swooshes his tail about like a light sabre :D He takes great pleasure in belting you around the face with it or clearing table tops. Whenever he goes to do something it's swooshing about. Even when it's getting a treat or a cuddle. I think he just likes the wafting feeling :D
Twinkie does this too. He swooshes hard and his tail hurts when he slaps you on the face with it too :!:

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Scully's tail wags when she's agitated, excited, and even happy. We've just gotten used to differentiating between the different types of jerks.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

thankz everyone for your replies. i think it's just his happy wag lol i noticed if i pet him when he's half asleep his tail will start lol :lol: silly kitty!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts