Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my cat is really big built as it is. We noticed the other day that her nipples r really pink n bigger than usual. She seems bigger aswell but hard to tell coz she is a big cat. Can cats nipples turn pink n stick out if they are not pregnant?! so want her to be! Cant afford to take her to the vet to check :-(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well still no kittens but she has gotten bigger and nipples r bigger, i felt movement in her tummy today and the babies feel like the size of golf balls. does anyone know if this means they r maybe due soon? feel like ive been waiting forever lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nothing yet, ma poor baby cant walk properly, shes waddling! shes gotta go anyday now, poor wee thing keeps getting disturbed coz theyre moving about so much when shes sleeping! i so cant wait to met her babies!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
You'll be able to tell when she's close to delivering. What my Midnight did was this: She would not let me out of her sight, meowed constantly, hardly touched her food, and whenever I sat down, she was right there next to me, nuzzling. One thing your cat may do also is to look for a quiet place for her to give birth. Midnight decided that my husband's closet was the ideal place for her.

Have you had a chance to look at the website Sol provided? I wish I had known about that site 10 months ago (that's how old Midnight's boys are). Yes, I did keep her babies!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the link for the site wont work :-(, shes sleeping constantly, taking a right liking to me and shes always been a daddys girl! Just so want her to have them now lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Heres my babies, snowball is the black one who is pregnant. Stella my baby was knocked down last july, still miss her like crazy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts