Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, this is my kitten Izzy and well I was just wondering if she is considered short or medium hair kitten? I've attached many pictures to better help with an opinion. She may be too young to tell but would like to know what you think, she is 7 weeks but will be 8 weeks on the 4th. Thanks in advance!!:wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
Sorry, but I can not tell from your pictures. Please send Izzy to me for closer inspection :luv. I love the little white triangle on her nose.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
So so sweet looking and pretty! The white mark on her nose is adorable! Her hair
already looks longer than any of my adult cats have so I would think medium to
long hair.

·
Registered
716 Posts
looks like she is going to be BIG and FLUFFY to me! Very cute

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all, I was unsure at first. And yes I have been told she looks like she will be a big kitty, some say due to her paws being big. I do believe she is bigger than my Ace was at that age. Can't wait to watch her grow!! My kids love her, and my family feels soo complete now. She is pretty playful and runs to me everytime I come through the door. :)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
That little white streak on her nose is precious! Such a cutie-patutie! I think she will be at least medium haired for sure, but may be longhaired. Pretty good ear furnishings for 7 weeks, and good length of coat.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! I see what you mean....Izzy and her siblings are pretty big for their age. Her DOB is June 4 @ 4am. I will be taking her to the vet real soon for an exam and see how much she weights...all that good stuff. :)

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Awww...she is so precious! I agree medium to long-hair on the coat. I love her ear tufts. My Azalia has them, too. They tend to be more prominent in the winter and thin out in the summer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awww...she is so precious! I agree medium to long-hair on the coat. I love her ear tufts. My Azalia has them, too. They tend to be more prominent in the winter and thin out in the summer.
Thank you! :D Can't wait to see her go through all the little changes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are a few more pics, not the best but still viewable :)

And this here I love....such a sweet pose

1 - 12 of 12 Posts