Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I see what you mean now. I think what we should do is let everyone know say on a Thursday that we'll be chatting on a particular night and that way everyone will know to go there. How's that sound?

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
reprot said:
Oh I see what you mean now. I think what we should do is let everyone know say on a Thursday that we'll be chatting on a particular night and that way everyone will know to go there. How's that sound?
I like that idea -- I'd try to make it. :)

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
reprot said:
Sounds good to me. I'll try to make it, too.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Crystal211 said:
reprot said:
Um, ohhhh, ahhhhh........I hate to say this buuuuuut, if you have NOTHING TO DO at night but CHAT, then this does NOT SPEAK WELL FOR YOUR MARRIAGE! :lol: :lol:

THERE!......I said it!

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
clintsworld said:
Um, ohhhh, ahhhhh........I hate to say this buuuuuut, if you have NOTHING TO DO at night but CHAT, then this does NOT SPEAK WELL FOR YOUR MARRIAGE! :lol: :lol:

THERE!......I said it!
So does that mean we'll be seeing you there or not? :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
clintsworld said:
Crystal211 said:
reprot said:

THERE!......I said it!
Oh you. I'm married to bus driver that's up at 3:AM and in bed by 7:30 PM and who also works on Saturday...hmm come to think of it maybe that's why we're together this long :lol: I'll have to tell you the story of how we met sometime.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I hate to break this to you all Buuuuuut, I have a life after 5pm at night WHICH is WHY I am never around here then! :lol: :lol: Looks like you'll have to find something else to hang me with.

Nice try though! :lol:

·
Registered
998 Posts
HEYHWA said:
Is atually anyone ever on at this Chat site??!!
Only those lifeless Zombies that walk the earth sucking the life force from those naive enough to be online at those ghastly hours.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I'm not a chat room person, but I have been online all sorts of weird hours. The joy of insomnia.... :roll:

In my spare time I suck the life force out of the unsuspecting. :wink:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Lori said:
I'm not a chat room person, but I have been online all sorts of weird hours. The joy of insomnia.... :roll:

In my spare time I suck the life force out of the unsuspecting. :wink:
I knew it!......Uh Hah!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts