Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Since I had to leave Boomer with my ex when we broke up I promised myself and Boomer I would always keep a picture of him framed.

I went through all my pictures of him and I have been searching for a really good one of his face that I can have made into a 5x7. I really like this picture, except for the reflection from his collar. I know nothing about editing pictures...except size and color.

I figure there are alot of people here who know more than me. Is there a way to tone down the reflection?

Help!

G

·
0 Posts
That's a good job toning down that reflection.

Shelley - Boomer is stunning. My heart goes out to you...I'm so sorry you had to leave him behind during your ordeal.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I took PhotoShop to it and adjusted the levels of the collar section but ended up with about the same results as siamesecat did. It's hard to take out the glare and not make it look like a plain block of color in the middle of the picture.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
murried2 said:
That's a good job toning down that reflection.

Shelley - Boomer is stunning. My heart goes out to you...I'm so sorry you had to leave him behind during your ordeal.
Thanks! I think he is absolutely gorgeous myself :) I wish I hadn't had to leave him, but I will absolutely never forget what an amazing dog he was. I'm hoping to buy a house when my lease is up so that I can adopt another APBT. If I am not in a position to buy I am really going to try and find a house to rent where I can have a pitbull.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts