Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way where you can post oh say in forum where breeders look for people to sell cats?
im dumb i want to post somewhere the breed of cat im looking for because everywhere i look is confusing lol.
Sorry if i make no mistake, i want a certain cat and i cant find one ha

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
We don't allow people to place "wanted" advertisements here, but what kind of cat are you looking for? We may be able to point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Are you the same person that was looking for a Siberian a while ago?
Anyway, there are breed-specific rescues for almost any breed of kitty you can think of. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i live in toledo ohio and im having a hard time trying to find a oriental short hair female, striped or white an oarnge.

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Here is a list of breeders:

http://www.breedlist.com/breeders/oris.html

You will need to contact breeders and determine whether they have the ability to produce the cat you're looking for. Then you may have to get on a wait list. Of course since you have very specific characteristics that you want it may take several/many litters before one is available.

Also, finding an orange female will be tough...because of genetics, less than 10% of orange cats are female. Some sources even say it's closer to 5%.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts