3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think so!

I finally caught him napping!!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've had Addison for 4 months now and this is the first time he's ever laid on the couch... I was so happy. I had to do a little coaxing to get him to jump up there, but once he was up he was chillin' :D

He's finally settling in to my house. Even with the dog on the other couch watching him, he was fine.

Now, if only I can master the skill of taking pictures while his eyes are OPEN! :x

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even more pics :)

This time he decided to have a little snooze in my shoes... while the dog was inches away, staring intently at the furball on the floor...

"oh oh oh! I think I saw it move!"

"Hm... doesn't smell like food, maybe just a nibble... oh come on, PLEASE?"

Some day I hope to post pictures of them sleeping together, but I don't think it'll be too soon.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I may be turning him into a lap cat :)

For the second time, I've picked him up and set him on my lap while I was sitting at the computer, and he stayed! He was walking around the computer desk a little, then he came right back to my lap. Of course every time I stopped touching him to reach for the mouse, he'd follow my hand like "hey, what are you doing? get back here!" it was so cute.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahaha, I love that everyone still calls him "she"... my mom does too... its so funny :)

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I almost have my own Sitting Oliver... ok so he's not nearly as funny... but still cute!

Whenever he goes to lay down, he kinda stops like this for a moment just to make sure he really wants to go all the way down... then he "falls down" as we call it. We'll be across the room calling him over, and he get as far as he wants to go, then lay down and make us come to him.

We narrate it by going "here he comes...maybe...he's stopping... oops... he fell down" hahaha... he cracks me up!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok, just ONE MORE sleeping Addison...

The top of the couch is officially his new favorite spot. He was there when I came home from work last night (instead of in my room) and stayed there the whole night while I was out with a friend. I finally got a cute one of him sleeping up there.

I really need to get him when he's awake...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts