Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,my name’s natalia and idk if my cat’s weight is good...
I have three cats (but I previously took care of two cats that are not in my house) well,two of them are one year old and they weigh 4,1kg which is fine
But I also have a 4 months kitten (female) that weighs 2,1kg since 18 August... Is this normal? I’ve always thought kittens should weigh at least 3kg... She is not getting any heats by now and I give her three meals with some treats per day (she has no tapeworms)
I guess she lose a lot of weight because she is playing all day with my siamese cat which is not getting any fatter.
Cat Felidae Carnivore Comfort Grey Textile Wood Carnivore Comfort Grey

·
Registered
551 Posts
If she is eating well, has good fur (it looks nice and glossy) and clear eyes, has energy and seems happy then do not be concerned. Most cats go through a very lean young "teenage" period around the age that she is. She will start to fill out a few months from now when she becomes more adult. Just make sure she has enough to eat and water, and enough exercise and she will be just fine. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks :) her fur is so silky 😂 she is always playing with my other cats,I give her two meals (dry & wet food) and she has a water fountain and a bowl of water (+some water that I add in the dry food)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts